DISCOVER HERE THE SUSTAINABILITY MEASURES OF THE COCOON HOTELS
Every company has the social responsibility to act in a socially, ecologically and economically sustainable manner. Hotels and employees of the Cocoon Group take this sustainability commitment to heart in their daily work. Here you will find an overview of the sustainability measures of our hotel.
Would you like to make a contribution yourself? Then book our Green Rate now (from 2 nights stay) and help to protect our environment. All you have to do is to waive the daily room cleaning, in addition you will receive a 5,-€ voucher for the hotel bar per night and a bar of "Die-Good-Chocolate" on top.
The Cocoon Hotels support various actions and social projects with their guests and employees through donations. Here are examples of our social engagement:
- Campus for Change
- Actions for various social institutions
- Employee breakfast & Team events
- Cocoon Academy & Further Education
Read more about our measures in the field of environmental protection and conservation of resources to act ecologically sustainable:
- Proud partners of the Plant-for-the-Planet initiative
- New ways with the Cocoon Green Rate
- Eco-electricity from Stadtwerke München
- Above the roofs of the city - Our Cocoon Honey
- E-filling station at our Cocoon Hauptbahnhof
- Our Cocoon Bikes
A society should not live beyond its economic means, as this would inevitably lead to losses for the future generations. Here you will learn more about our endeavours:
- Our investment in sustainability brings a return on investment
- Our guests are willing to bear any additional costs for our sustainable actions.
- Economically sustainable use of resources